PROCEDURES FOR COMPLAINT MANAGEMENT
Our Licensee in charge will be responsible for:
1. Registering the complaint:
- registering the complaint in your companies’ complaints register
- informing the complainant that their complaint has been received and providing them with information about the process and time frame
2. Investigating the complaint:
- We will examine the complaint within 5 working days of the complaint being received
- We will inform the complainant via email within 10 working days of the complaint being received of what is being done to investigate and resolve the complaint, and the expected time frame for resolution. As far as possible, complaints or appeals will be investigated and resolved within 20 working days of being received. If this time frame cannot be met, the complainant will be informed of the reasons why and of the alternative time frame for resolution.
3. Resolving the complaint:
- Deciding or referring to the appropriate people for a decision within 20 working days of the complaint being received
- Informing the complainant of the outcome and any options for further action if required
4. What if I am unhappy with the resolution?
- If you are not happy with the outcomes of a complaint, you may be able to lodge a complaint with Strata Community Association (NSW) or Fair Trading, their office will determine if it has the power to investigate your complaint.
SCA (NSW) Code of Ethics (Constitution Rule 40)
Please click here to read the Code of Conduct.